Link Directory | Add your link for free | LinkDirectory

Useful Links

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Herbal Beauty Secrets - Kayakalpam

In Tamil Sidha Medicines, The 18 Sidhar says about KAYAKALPAM that of THIRIPALA CHURNA is the best herbal medicine as well as it will give glowing to skins. And the Other Important Herbal Beauty Secrets is that, In THIRIPALA CHURNA - 10 Gms. add THALISATHY CHURNA 10 Gms and mix with Honey and take twice a day for ten days and feel the change in your body the Body weight losses automatically, the skin will shynie, and the body will be cool and fresh. This medicine gives antibiotic to the body. This is a basic KAYAKALPAM that 18 Sidhar says in Tamil Sidha

4 comments:

Ebest said...

Hai Here in this link i found so many useful beauty tips
http://beauty.ebest.in/skin-care/skin-problems/2/20.html

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing a tremendous post. I’d like to share some interesting website that one
http://www.ctbuyer.com/

bingo card said...

I like this blog so much. I would like to say thanks for sharing.
bingo cards

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Beauty Blog